World Fashion   +  Men's Fashion

Georgina Vendrell 2016 Autumn/Winter Collection: Inspiration “Soho”

“When designing I always imagine a man bold and with a commitment to bring something different.

What I have clear is that this man goes through the streets of London Soho.

Soho is a good place where I turn for inspiration: the atmosphere, energy, and mix of cultures that make it unique.

This universe stunning, modern and full of magnetism perfectly reflects my idea of fashion and expresses what my clothes.

This has led me to do one of my collections British well-dressed man, but always with a point breaker.

I bet on colors and tiles, mustard, green, and gray and have used liberty prints.

As for the fabrics I used wool knitting and cotton.”

See the collection.

Photos & text Copyright Georgina Vendrell.