World Fashion   +  Roberto Cavalli

Milan Men’s Wrap-Up

Milan Men’s Wrap-Up Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016

This is one of the most exciting times of the year for those of us who love men’s fashion, whether we are into emerging designers, such as in this blog or e-magazine, or the world’s most famous griffes!

I have been watching the runways in Milan all week, not only studying the trends but also sitting back to enjoy the styles that are on the catwalk!

Therefore, I would like to give a standing ovation to all the designers that presented their collections this week at Milan Men’s Fashion Week Spring 2016.

While many of the collections deeply impressed me, several champions stood out to me personally.

I was particularly attracted to the bright colors of Roberto Cavalli and Daniele Alessandrini, the unique combinations of Frankie Morello and Etro, the bold patterns of D&G, and the incorporation of them all by Gucci.

Some common threads throughout the collections included ethnic flairs, 60 & 70 rock styles, reptile prints, floral motifs, shiny electric fabrics, rich colors, transparent knits, aquatic-gear accents, loose-flowing trousers, and high-water pants.

Although I truly enjoy many of the designs, I have posted my favorite look of the show by Roberto Cavalli. I think it sums up the mood of the entire fashion week, as well as what we will be wearing next spring season.

Photo Courtesy Yannis Vlamos.