World Fashion   +  Polish fashion designers

Hyakinth Spring/Summer 2016

Graduating in Fine Arts, Jacek Kłosiński specializes in printing on textiles, about which he writes:

“…I found that I was able to express ideas, stories, and moods more effectively through clothing than ever managed to through art. The challenge of having to overcome the restriction of menswear has motivated me to be a menswear designer. In contrast to women swear, menswear is very much rooted in tradition, in which what is appropriate for a man to wear is clearly defined. My work is very much based on the tension created in the process of testing these limits. A good example is the jacket, a classic men's garment but executed in own designed digital printed textile. I discover the beauty of faulty and damaged things, when people tend to look the other way. This environment's imperfection inspires me to make hand-dyed garment. “

Photographer Lukasz Brzeskiewicz comments: “My work is an attempt to create an emotional and psychological response from the viewer mixing fashion photography with documentary and cinematography style techniques. If I had to say what the work is about, I’d say that it is about what we have inside and what lies beneath our smiling faces.”

Check out the look book.

Photos Copyright Hyakinth.